Virtual Support Services
Need an Extra Person in Your Corner?
Maybe you aren’t prepared to birth outside the system, or maybe you even plan on freebirthing! My virtual 24/7 text/call support via the Telegram app is just what you need to feel that much more confident in your decisions. Available for those newly pregnant up to 8 weeks postpartum. (Does not include continuous virtual labour support).
What type of support can be given virtually?
- Help navigating what kinds of pregnancy testing you want to access, such as bloodwork, ultrasound, genetic testing, etc.
- Nutritional counselling and help finding the best supplements if needed.
- Advice on common pregnancy discomforts, such as nausea, heartburn, pelvic girdle pain, poor sleep etc.
- Access to evidence-based documents to help make healthcare decisions, especially when it comes to interventions such as induction, cervical exams, fetal monitoring, etc.
- General support to cut through all the fear-mongering BS today’s maternity system has to offer.
Ready to have someone in your corner who isn't beholden to anyone but you?
For only $80/month you can stack the cards in your favour to get the birth you want.
THRIVE Resource Binder sold separately ($150 full colour, over 100 documents covering prenatal, birth, postpartum and baby topics